» HOME »
PRODUCTS » Moringa Oil
Two types of Moringa oil to nourish and beautify your skin
Moringa Oil for Skin Care:
Moringa Oil is among the most desired oils for the
formulation of skincare cosmetics and is used in many elite
wrinkle-reduction, age-defying and moisturiser products.
Moringa Oil is soft and fatty and penetrates the skin deeply to
provide nutrients to the skin. It is nature's top face oils.
We stock both:
Moringa Oleifera Oil
Ultra Skin Moisturiser that lasts longer - with Shine!
Moringa Concanensis Oil
Non-greasy skin moisturizer for direct skin absorption
Cold Pressed (125ml)
GOLD: In Stock
Cold Pressed, Refined (125ml)
PLATINUM - OUT OF STOCK -
Apply after facial cleanse, morning and night -as needed.
- Skin Radiance (Thick)
- Firms the skin and promotes elasticity.
- Reduces signs of aging.
- Helps prevent sagging of facial muscles.
- It helps to balance the secretion of oil by the skin.
- Counteracts skin fatigue.
- Both can clear pimples and blackheads (depending on the
- Both types counteracts the effect of pollution.
Oil Use & Advantages
- Apply after facial cleanse, morning and night -as needed
- 100% Pure
- Top moisturizer!
- Spreads and absorbs easily : No over-use or fatty feel.
- Mixes with other skin oils or creams, even lip gloss = Shiny
skin or lips.
- Stabilizes and enhances duration of perfume fragrances.
- Both are excellent night-cream to feed the skin (use after
- Antibacterial properties (good for spots).
- Does not clog pores.
- High in antioxidants: to help clear the skin
- High in oleic acid: Lasting oxidative (clearing) ability
- Anti-inflammatory properties:
= Skin protection,
especially from air-pollution
= Counteracts acne bacteria
- Vitamin C and E and other phyto-nutrients to feed the skin.
Moringa Oil for Skin Conditions
Each individual responds uniquely to different skin conditions.
From eczema, through inflammation, psoriasis and shingles,
Moringa oil has had varying degrees of success.
It helps to add Moringa leaf powder to one's diet
ALSO SEE: » Moringa Cream for