If you search for Moringa benefits on the internet you will find a staggering host of claims. Garuda Naturals also have some startling testimonials. It is commonly praised for:
- Moringa gives Energy and mental Clarity.
- Moringa has a balancing effect on Sugar Levels, hence it is helpful to diabetics.
- Leaves support the Immune System.
- Moringa helps to balance the Cholesterol levels in the body.
- Moringa has the highest ORAC Antioxidant rating of any known super food
- Easy to take with other food as part of a regular diet.
- Supports Digestion and is a natural laxative when taken on an empty stomach. A natural ‘Herb’ to clean the stomach.
Garuda Naturals / Africamoringa makes no medical claims.
- Moringa is Rich in several important VITAMINS. It is often taken for its Vitamin A to improve Eyesight, Vitamin E as one of the Skin nutrients. It also contains Vitamin D, C, B1, B2, B3, B6 and others…
- MINERALS: Moringa has high bio-available Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorous. Also Potassium, Copper, and several others…
- Moringa contains all Essential Amino acids as well as 12 of the 13 non-essential amino acids (20 of 21 Amino Acids).
- Moringa contains an impressive list of phyto-nutrients with nutritional, detoxificative and anti-inflammatory workings.
|Benefits for Men||Benefits for Women.|
Moringa increases the amount and quality of breast milk; to support better infant nutrition while it supports and replenishes the the mother’s system.
Moringa, like ALL green leafy vegetables, thickens the blood. If you are on blood-thinning medication or if you are pregnant, consult your health practitioner about using moringa first!
There are no other known medical warnings for Moringa Leaf Powder.
We make no medical claims.
Moringa has been studied extensively throughout the globe and found to be supportive of coping with and healing from a variety of conditions, diseases and illnesses.